Judiciary Exam or Judicial Services Examinations are popularly known as PCS(J) Provincial Civil Service Judicial Examination.
There are 3 Major Stages of Judiciary Exams:
- Preliminary Examination : Objective type questions (MCQ)
- Mains Examination : Subjective type question (written answers)
- Personal Interview : Evaluates your personality, General knowledge, Attitude Decision Making, etc.
After you qualify, you become a member of the prestigious judiciary panel.
The different States Conduct Judicial Services exams with Different Exam Patterns, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Syllabus. Even the actual Pay Scale is different. Here are a few listed below:
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
How to Prepare for Judicial Services Exam in 2022
Below are 5 ways to start preparing for judicial services exams in the best possible way.
- Shortlist Number of States You Wish to Prepare For – It is very important to figure out the name of states you wish to appear for judiciary exams because the pattern and syllabus differ with every state. Choose Early so that you can start studying for it accordingly.
- Previous Years Question Papers – If you want to clear this prestigious judiciary exam then there is no alternative to reading Previous Years Question Papers. After going through the previous 10 years' question papers of the selected state judiciary exam, you will have a clear idea of how the questions are being framed and you can accordingly prepare for the same.
- Reading Bare Acts Repeatedly – Bare acts are the key source to all Law Questions asked in Judiciary Examinations. Every MCQ, Objective Type, Long Answer Question have their roots in Bare Acts. Having Good command on Bare Acts gives you an extra edge while writing long answer questions. You can mention sections, take reference from bare acts and write the answer in the most appropriate manner.
- Read Landmark Judgments - It is imperative that before appearing for Judicial Services Exam, You should go through the latest judgments of the last 3 years at least and landmark judgments. When you write long answers and mention the reference of latest or landmark judgments, it gives an impression that the aspirant is updated & well informed.
- Make Pictorial Representation of all Topics – Text in Black and White can bore you at times however if you have a pictorial representation of all the important topics and you have made a synopsis, it helps you remember for a longer time. When you revise a chart multiple times, its impression is established in your memory and images can flash easily in your mind while appearing for the judicial services exam.
We at Pahuja Law Academy ensure all these important tips are covered. Pahuja Law Academy is a well-known Institute for Judiciary preparation Coaching and CLAT preparation coaching in Delhi and an excellent award-winning Law Academy. For Years, our standard of education has been our USP.
Our Experienced faculty For Judiciary Preparation is behind the success of thousands of Judicial Services aspirants. Our lectures by Experienced Faculty are Effective and easy to grab. We provide specialized coaching for different state civil judge examinations with the most dominating judicial services guiding.
Aspirants are guided to write effective answers, directives, and judgments to develop their capacities and imaginative jotting chops.
We at Pahuja Law Academy always look for new approaches to tutoring for the betterment of Judiciary Aspirants. As far as law coaching is concerned, Delhi is the first choice because of the vacuity of proper guidance for the High Judicial Service Test and its preparations. We give offline and online coaching for Judiciary in the Hindi and English language. Judiciary Aspirants are supervised and trained to make their own choices and to contend more effectively.
For those pursuing law as their career, Pahuja Law Academy is one choice for all to make their dreams come true. Our Law Coaching Academy is a popular choice for achievers to clear the prestigious judiciary exam at the very first attempt. Pahuja Law Academy's Online and Offline Test Series for Judiciary helps aspirants to prepare well in advance entrance examinations in a simulated terrain, thereby having a competitive edge over others.